20/20 Seed Labs Inc. is pleased to provide a two day Seed Grading Course for seed plant managers, operators, and seed growers. Courses can be held on dates convenient to your schedules at our lab in Nisku, AB or at your location for groups of 5 or more.
- Overview of the Canada Seeds Act and Regulations
- Grade tables 1-6 (large seeded crop kinds)
- Weed Seed Order
- Documentation within the Pedigreed Seed
- System and Record Keeping
- Weed Seed Identification, Noxious Weeds, and Common Weeds
- Analysis of Cereal Samples
Other courses are also available for all grading classes.
Please contact SARAH for more information at [email protected]